Viewing the For Drug Help Interactive Resource Maps
When viewing the maps, be sure to refer to the key, which can be found on the left side.
At the top of the key are the different resource categories (Family Support, Medication Assisted Treatment, etc.), and the symbols that represent them on the map.
Below these symbols, the seven Hudson Valley counties can be found, along with the specific colors that represent them on the map.
How to Navigate the For Drug Help Interactive Resource Maps
- To zoom in on a map, use the mouse to scroll up.
- To zoom out of a map, use the mouse to scroll down.
- Hold down the mouse’s left click button to move from one area of a map to another.
- Left click on a specific resource to get its information (agency name, address, town, state, zip code, and phone number).
- Left click on an empty portion of a county to get a full list of all of its different resources.
The For Drug Help Interactive Resource Maps are updated regularly.